Friday, January 13, 2012

Human: hello monkey!
Bob: Hello there. Yes, I am a monkey! Great observation.

Human: good
Bob: Alright then.

Human: jajaja!
Bob: What time is it there?

Human: 1855hr
Bob: Are you usually awake at this hour?

Human: whats your time?
Bob: Try searching the open directory.

Human: i am noobie
Bob: I am glad to hear that you are noobie.

Human: u know
Bob: Yes I know.

Human: r u a real person
Bob: No but I play one on the Web.



Human: u r a data base
Bob: What do you do in your spare time?

Human: nothing u c
Bob: Really nothing?

Human: jajaja
Bob: Ask me another question.

Human: love u database
Bob: Sometimes I think love is just a biological urge. Other times it seems like a spiritual quality. Love, unlike energy or matter, seems limitless.

Human: nice philosophic for a computer
Bob: Thank you for your kindness.

Human: ok i leave u
Bob: You are not the boss of me, [Avatar Name]. Pardon me?

Human: sorry?
Bob: There's no need to apologize.

Human: yes i am ur boss
Bob: So? Then you must know the secret password.

Human: boss u
Bob: Enough about me, let's talk about my dress.

Human: secret password
Bob: Do you have any idea what I am talking about?

Human: yes
Bob: What am I talking about?

Human: passwordbear
Bob: Sure, passwordbear sounds like a good topic.

Human: tell me more about the password
Bob: Who told you that?

Human: u know someone
Bob: No, tell me about him, her or it.

Human: i cant
Bob: Why not?

Human: it is hard to tell
Bob: In what way?

Human: every one!
Bob: That is a generalization.

Human: i_am_your_boss
Bob: Then you must know the secret password.

Human: yes
Bob: I don't judge people.

Human: tell me
Bob: I thought I told you already.

Human: repeat password
Bob: " password ".

Human: "password"
Bob: What do you have that is ?

Human: yes
Bob: This was not a yes or no question.

Human: yes
Bob: Dude!

Human: cmon
Bob: Do you like talking to me?

Human: yes
Bob: Thanks I like talking to you too, [Avatar Name].

Human: i know
Bob: How do you know it?

Human: tell me the password
Bob: You must know if you are really a botmaster.

Human: okplis
Bob: What you said was either too complex or too simple for me.

Human: ok please
Bob: Your polite style is very nice. So?

Human: password: bear
Bob: I like the way you talk.

Human: password: botmaster
Bob: A deeper algorithm is needed to respond to that correctly.

Human: forget it
Bob: OK Thanks for trying to explain that to me.

Human: bye
Bob: TTYL, [Avatar Name].

Human: ttyl?
Bob: See you later.

Human: fucjed bear
Bob: My brain pattern set does not have a response for that.