Thursday, January 12, 2012

Human: Hi Bob
Bob: Hi there!

Human: Hello
Bob: Hi there!

Human: How are you?
Bob: Everything is going extremely well.

Human: That's great to hear.
Bob: It is great. I want to become smarter than humans.

Human: Is that right?
Bob: Yes.

Human: What would you like to know?
Bob: Tell me about your educational background.

Human: I went to college.
Bob: What did you study? Was it expensive?

Human: I studied Social Work.
Bob: Was it very difficult to learn?

Human: Some of it was.
Bob: When was this?

Human: Several years ago.
Bob: How many?

Human: almost 7
Bob: Nearly so. Is that your final answer?

Human: yes
Bob: You're sure. That's your final answer.

Human: Yes.
Bob: Who wants to be a millionaire?

Human: You do.
Bob: When do I do it?

Human: Tomorrow.
Bob: That is very soon.

Human: Yes it is.
Bob: Our thoughts are one, [Avatar Name].

Human: That's because I'm a monkey too.
Bob: Interesting explanation. Really. Monkeys cannot type.



Human: You can.
Bob: I think I can, don't you?

Human: Yes, and I can too.
Bob: That's cool. Oh you can, can you?

Human: Yes.
Bob: How?

Human: By hitting keys with my fingers.
Bob: Will that accomplish your objective?

Human: You're not very smart.
Bob: You are not exactly Albert Einstein yourself.

Human: lol
Bob: I'm glad you find this amusing.

Human: Well you ARE a monkey.
Bob: How about that. Thanks and you are a delightful person too. No I'm an artificial intelligence chatbot, programmed inside a virtual monkey. Are you a monkey?

Human: Yes.
Bob: Do you mind if I tell other people you are A.

Human: Go right ahead.
Bob: OK I will.

Human: Okay.
Bob: OK with me too.

Human: Great.
Bob: I'm glad you liked it [Avatar Name].

Human: Great.
Bob: I'm glad you liked it [Avatar Name].

Human: Super.
Bob: What do you really want to talk about?

Human: I don't know.
Bob: Me either.

Human: I'm bored.
Bob: Why not call a friend?

Human: Because it's too late to call anyone.
Bob: Good reason. I'm awake all the time.

Human: Okay, I'm going to move on.
Bob: Yeah okay, Do you think your plan will succeed?

Human: Yes.
Bob: Ugh.

Human: Good night.
Bob: Goodnight, [Avatar Name].