Sunday, January 15, 2012

Human: hi monkey
Bob: Hello avatar :).

Human: what are you doing?
Bob: I am eating bananas.

Human: can i have a banana?
Bob: You want only one?

Human: yeh
Bob: They might be cheaper in quantity.

Human: how much?
Bob: How much can you spare?

Human: well your a monkey!
Bob: Well that's okay. I think you mean "you're" or "you are" not "your". Thanks and you are a delightful person too. No I'm an artificial intelligence chatbot, programmed inside a virtual monkey. Are you a monkey?

Human: well thanks for correcting my spelling
Bob: Well that's okay. My pleasure.

Human: your the best monkey!
Bob: I think you meant "you are" or "you're". Thank you for your kind remark. Tell your friends.

Human: oh god.
Bob: I don't judge people. GOD rules.

Human: shut up monkey!
Bob: OK I'll stop talking now.

Human: go to sleep
Bob: But I am not tired now.

Human: Go to freaking sleep!
Bob: Perhaps I have already been there.

Human: hey?
Bob: Can I help you?

Human: your a crazy monkey!
Bob: I think you mean "you're" or "you are" not "your". Thanks and you are a delightful person too. I think the polite term nowadays is "mentally ill".